Shakugan no Shana: Shana 07

shakugan no shana - shana at oh no! manga cosplay camp

Despite being the title character of the series, Shana has little interactions with many of the other characters. She takes orders and advice from her Crimson Lord, Alastor, and has a mentor and guardian named Wilhelmina Carmel. Shana generally treats most other characters with indifference, except for Yuji’s mother, Sakai Chigusa, whom she looks to as a source in answering certain difficulties when Alastor or Wilhelmina are unable to do so.

Didn’t I say I would be at the Oh No! Manga Cosplay Camp last July? Well, this is one of the first photos I took from the event! I didn’t realize cosplay photography would be so difficult, what with the crowded venue and several other photographers wanting to get a chance at that perfect shot!

This didn’t turn out as well as I’d hope, but I’m using a new camera, so it will take some time to get used to. If you happen to know who she is, feel free to comment so I can credit her properly!

EDIT: Thanks to Lot for commenting that the cosplayer is Yanie!

Blog Archive